Wednesday 19 June 2013

iPhone software Coming in fall



As most of you know, Apple has just released a new iOS for iPhone and iPads. Some of you may have watched the keynote, which was yesterday online at Apple's website. Just installed the latest version of the iOS7 the iPhone 5.


After the show, I was a little disappointed with the new iOS 7, I thought of the design is weak, what looks like Androids or Windows-phones, so that Apple lost their creativity and sense of design. Luckily, I was wrong!


When I installed it on my iPhone I got the feeling it, it's just a cool, as it should be. A lot of new features, the easy, flat design and awesome animation, which is everywhere. It is amazing to see how the device works. Of course, I will need some time to get used to some of the new features (new gestures, multitasking, colors, etc), but the feeling that somewhere in the future is here, the Apple does not lose and I hope that they do not.