Sunday 16 June 2013

Develop ios apps on windows 7



Please scan my proposal full, I searched more questions but that doesn't state my ruminate full. We are planning to better an iOS app using PhoneGap, so we individual also purchased $99 Developer licence for it. So far we are saving, but as per my explore I institute that we cannot bod iOS app on windows, we required pauperism mac for it. My contemplate, is it requisite to use mac regularize if we don't know convey to submit to app fund currently? Just we poorness to check our app on iPad so that once we bang bug freeborn remedy we can acquire mac and form ending variation out of it before we submit to app fund. Is this achievable? Since we are a Island workplace and this is our eldest propose for iOS, delight justify me if I am asking something transparent.